Monday 16 March 2015

A rant about my favorite book

Hello, good people. Today I'm going to rant about my favorite book.
Usually I say "choosing a favorite is like choosing between children" when it comes to books, but this lil book came along, and now I'm completely different. Man, this book is SUPER FANTASTICAL. Now you may be wondering what is the book in question here. I'll tell you.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

Here's the Amazon.ca link: http://www.amazon.ca/Miss-Peregrines-Home-Peculiar-Children-ebook/dp/B004FGMDOQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1426516923&sr=8-2&keywords=Ransom+Riggs
Alright, so. This book, man. This book. Miss Peregrine is a novel based around old, weird vintage photos that the author found. The black and white pictures work perfectly with the words and create an atmosphere that can't be explained. I was hooked from the beginning. This book is super duper;sgjkgdsflkjbnlkdjfsnbkdjfnbgjnfgnbkfngbjkfngbjnfgnduper creepy. Like, really. REALLY CREEPY. The hollowghasts gave me nightmares for weeks.
I didn't know what was going to happen next. I got so involved with the characters. I read this on a cruise ship, and spent my vacation days sitting in different lounges with my e-reader/tablet. I hate reading electronically but I put up with it because I was kind of addicted, and when we got home, I immediately bought a paper copy. I love this book. SO. MUCH.
That's all the time I have today to rant about THIS DARN BOOK, MAN. I reccomend this book to everyone. EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Read it. All of you.
And that was Gwen's point of view on this SUPERAMAZINGWFELIJWCNAAAH book.

3 comments:

  1. XD I'll see if our library has it. (btw this is Wyn, just using my mum's computer instead of mine)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought so...XD
      and you totally should! It has everything-creepiness, fantasy, romance, adventure, action...

      Delete